We are looking for a strong digital creative lead that can deliver on our agency vision, maintain and grow a strong creative culture. We’re a small team that delivers high end work, therefore we require an individual who is adaptable to working in a growing agency.
We are looking for an individual that pushes the boundaries of digital branding, user experience and digital design to ensure the work that we accomplish is of the highest quality. This is a challenging role that requires a critical thinker that sees opportunity between the lines of the brief.
Your role will include crafting, directing and coordinating the day-to-day agency creative efforts on behalf of the client’s product and/or service on assigned accounts. In this role, the CL insures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible marketing counselling and planning.
- Conceptual visual creation of ideas spanning all areas of integrated communication, branding and interactive programs.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- Deliver a consistently superior creative product that aligns with the agency vision and client objectives.
- Innovative solutions and experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Communication Design
- Strong Creative Portfolio
- Understands what best in class means and how to build a solid creative team around it.
- The ideal candidate will have a total 5 or more years of broad visual and interactive design and creative management experience, including experience in both branding and digital.
- Minimum of 3 Years as a Creative Director.
- Must have experience leading cross-discipline teams.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- Very strong knowledge of Product design (UX and UI, Websites, Platforms)
- Experience in Integrated marketing, branding and visual design.
- Well versed in building visual campaigns across multiple platforms
- Excellent client-facing experience.
- Outstanding creative management abilities
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
- Good attitude to creative work and the industry.
Send a cover letter explaining why our agency suits your skills set. We require a clear portfolio of 5 – 8 pieces of work. Accepted Formats: Presentation, PDF, Showreel, Website Link or Behance Link.